i.style

follow me on pinterest


8.08.2013

well, it's official...




we're country folk!


Ever since we got pregnant, we've had this debate if we wanted to raise Jargo in the city of Cincinnati or raise him the way we were raised... in the country! Well, it's back to our roots.  We recently moved to Cumberland County, KY.  Close to where my husband grew up.  My family, you ask... Yes, it was extremely hard to move a little further away, but having a simpler life, I'll be able to visit for more than 2 days at a time!  (and plus, it's hard to move a southern boy up North, I'm surprised we made it 6 years in Cincinnati).  My 5 nieces and nephews will keep my family busy up there. :)
  We're going to miss our friends!  I'm going to miss my co-workers and clients!  I'm very grateful for all of them!  Thanks for a wonderful time, Cincinnati.  Here's to our new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment